This 1/2 in. two-piece brass gas ball valve with female threaded end connections is used in residential and commercial applications for natural gas and LP gas on in-house and indoor piping systems. The valve features brass body construction, virgin PTFE seats and seals, brass end piece and plug, and zinc alloy handle. The temperature range is -20 to 125 degree F (-29 to 52 degree C). The maximum working pressure is 5 psi (34 kPa).
- Brass 2-piece body construction
- NPT female connections and T- handle
- Used for LP and natural gas in residential and commercial applications
- Complies with ANSI standards for gas piping
This Sioux Chief pipe valve is a device that regulates, directs or controls the flow of a fluid by opening or closing various passageways. This specific one is a straight FIP x MIP with a lever handle for easy operation. This valve is equipped with hexagon shoulders for easy installation. 100% leak tested.
- Lead-free brass
- Forged brass body
- Hexagon shoulder
- 100% leak tested
- Leak-proof brass to brass seal
- Lever handle