Lock Repair Tools
This plug follower is structured to be used with the most common brand of cylinders. The applications it can be used for include Acro Lock, Arrow, Corbin, Dexter, Eagle, Ilco, Keil, Kwikset, Lockwood, National, Rockford National, Nesco, Russwin (0.500 Dia), Sargent, Schlage, Taylor, Weiser (except Beverly style), Welch and Yale. It is designed from ground accuracy stock with a corrosion resistant black oxide finish.
- 0.495 Dia
- Fits most all mortise and rim cylinders
- Fashioned from ground accuracy stock
- Corrosion resistant black oxide finish
- Locksmith trusted
- Durable construction
Lab -- Universal Key Gauge.
The groove in the tip of the Pin Tumbler Tweezers provides a firm, non-twisting grip on cylinder pins for easy loading
- The tip is also milled back so that the outside diameter of a standard .115" (2.92mm) pin extends past the tip
- This permits the pin to butt up against the end of the plug follower when loading the upper chambers, providing added control when holding top or master pins of varying lengths.
This side milling slotter cutter is designed to cut flat steel and safe deposit lock keys. The teeth along its sides allows the key machine to widen cuts with a side to side cutting motion. Made from high speed steel.
- Manufactured from high speed steel
- Used on ilco 046, 046hd, 2584sms,2585sms, hpc 9110, keil 12s, 12-1/2s, 15s and 15-1/2s
- 0.5 in. hole diameter
- Ensures cutting accuracy
- Also available in titanium nitrate coating
- Not responsible for damage during use
- Use to cut flat steel and safe deposit keys
As the industry leader, Kwikset has provided trusted security for over 60 years and has become synonymous with security, peace of mind, style and innovation. Kwikset offers a wide variety of door hardware products. Including pocket door locks, designer roses and other hardware accessories to coordinate your entire home.
- Genuine Kwikset tool
- Strike locator is used after the edge bore is drilled to help locate the drilling location to ensure proper system alignment
- With the time and attention spent installing a door, make sure to properly align the latch and deadbolt with a strike locator for an impressively smooth functioning system
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- The Stamp Aligner solves the problems locksmiths have always had while stamping numbers on keys. Crooked numbers, stamps flying across the room, and numbers that go up, down, and all around are now things of the past. The Stamp Aligner holds the stamps so that figures may be stamped on keys in a straight line with even spacing between characters
- The Stamp Aligner has 7 detents to stamp up to 7 characters and 3 rows evenly on a standard key. A key is placed onto the bottom part of the Stamp Aligner and secured in place. The top part of the Stamp Aligner is moved into one of the spacing indexes. The stamp is placed into the square hole, over the spot where the key is to be stamped. The stamp is held securely in place for it to be struck by a hammer. Spacing is clearly defined by a spring-loaded detent built into the device.
- Each character stamped on the key will be straight, spaced evenly, and aligned perfectly. When the stamps are all struck with the same force, the result is a key that looks like it was factory stamped. Letter and Figure Stamps are sold separately
- 25" (6.35mm) square hole fits 1/8" (3mm) and 3/32" (2.5mm) character stamps.
This Defiant Rekey kit is perfect for locksmiths, or multi-property owners. It kit comes with everything you need to rekey a Defiant lock. The metal casing provides durability while the individual slots allow for perfect separation of all pins and tools.
- For use on exterior keyed entry locking functionality
- Instruction manual included
- All tools included
- Lifetime warranty
- Master pins included
- Blank or master keys not included
- A unique and versatile tool for expanding openings to unlock vehicles
- Great for use with any Long Reach Tool and hanging doors
- The inflatable wedge made of non-marring vinyl material and has rounded corners for easy entry
- Full Color Instructions included