As we continue our journey to become One Home Depot, we are pleased to announce that Interline Brands, Inc. d/b/a SupplyWorks has merged into Home Depot U.S.A., Inc. As of February 3, 2019, SupplyWorks now operates as The Home Depot Pro or The Home Depot Pro Institutional.
What Does This Mean for You
- Our Federal Tax ID number is changing to 58-1853319
- If you are a tax-exempt customer, no action is required at this time. We will contact you directly to guide you through the next steps
- Please change the remit name to The Home Depot Pro going forward; the remit address will remain the same
- An updated W-9 form can be requested at W9s@homedepot.com
- Our website address remains jasmro.com
- Your account number, sales professional and set preferences on jasmro.com for ordering products will not change
- As a result of the merger, Home Depot U.S.A., Inc., d/b/a The Home Depot Pro, will honor any current written agreement between your company and Interline Brands, Inc.
- In the coming weeks and months, you will see a rolling transition to The Home Depot Pro logo on items such as packing slips, invoices, letterhead and emails, as well as on the home page of our SupplyWorks website
What is not changing is our commitment to be your partner of choice for the supplies and services your business needs. We greatly value your business and look forward to a prosperous 2019.
Questions or Comments?
Please contact your Sales Professional or our Customer Care team at 1.866.412.6726 (Monday-Friday, 8am - 8pm EST; Saturday, 8am - 4pm EST) or send an email to email@example.com with any questions or comments.